- 822 sq ft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Orange Hill Unit 812 is one bedroom, one bathroom apartment for holiday rental, within Rockley Golf & Country Club in Christ Church.
This fully furnished apartment is situated on the ground floor and centrally located on the South coast of Barbados. Orange Hill Unit 812 has central air conditioning throughout and an open plan living and dining area. This holiday rental offers a fully equipped kitchen and a lovely patio shaded by grand trees. In addition, there is a lovely view of the 2nd Fairway from the patio.
Orange Hill apartments are just steps away from the communal pool facility and guests also have access to the tennis courts and golf course located within this South coast development.
For information on amenities at Rockley Golf & Country Club and the surrounding Christ Church area, please click here.
RATES PER NIGHT (For 2 people)
Summer (15 April to 15 December) — USD $115 per night
Winter (15 December to 15 April) — USD $155 per night
- The rate includes maid service once a week.
- All linens and towels are provided.
- For your added convenience, we provide a basic supply of toilet tissue, hand soap, dish/dishwashing & laundry detergents and cleaning supplies.
- You are responsible for any additional requirements during your stay.
- The communal pool in Orange Hill is equipped with several loungers, chairs, tables & umbrellas.
- There is a 25% deposit due on booking.
- Balance of payment is due 30 to 60 days prior to arrival.
- Payment can be made with Visa or MasterCard, bank draft, wire transfer or US International Postal Order.
Features and Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Communal pool
- DVD player
- En suite bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf course views
- Ground floor apartment
- Housekeeping is included once per week
- Internet access
- Master has a King size bed
- Near St. Lawrence Gap
- Near water sports
- On a golf course
- On site restaurant
- Security grills
- Staff: Housekeeper
- Tennis facilities
- Walking distance to amenities
- Walking distance to the beach