Web Reference: IGR7105
- 619 sq ft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Golden Grove Unit 227 is an apartment for holiday rental located in Rockley Golf & Country Club, Christ Church, Barbados.
This first floor one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is centrally located on the South Coast of the island.
Golden Grove Unit 227 has a fully equipped kitchen which leads out onto the open plan living and dining area. The bedroom has a king size bed as well as air conditioning and a ceiling fan. In addition, the living area has a sofa bed. Other amenities featured in this unit are cable TV, high speed internet and a shower stall in the bathroom.
The guests in this holiday rental apartment in Barbados have access to a central pool and laundry facility which just a short walk away.
For information on amenities at Rockley Golf & Country Club and the surrounding Christ Church area, please click here.
RATES PER NIGHT (For 2 to 4 people)
Summer (15 April to 15 December) — USD $115 per night
Winter (15 December to 15 April) — USD $155 per night
- The minimum stay is 3 nights.
- The rate includes maid service once a week.
- All linens and towels are provided.
- For your added convenience, we provide a basic supply of toilet tissue, hand soap, dish/dishwashing & laundry detergents and cleaning supplies.
- You are responsible for any additional requirements during your stay.
- The communal pool in Golden Grove is equipped with several loungers, chairs, tables & umbrellas.
- There is a 25% deposit due on booking.
- Balance of payment is due 30 to 60 days prior to arrival.
- Payment can be made with Visa or MasterCard, bank draft, wire transfer or US International Postal Order.
Features and Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Communal pool
- First floor apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf course views
- Housekeeping is included once per week
- Internet access
- Laundry area
- Master has a King size bed
- On a golf course
- On site restaurant
- Staff: Housekeeper
- Tennis facilities
- Walking distance to amenities
- Walking distance to the beach